Want to help promote Notacon in your area? The easiest way is by putting fliers up in the places you visit most. Some examples of places that are usually receptive are given below. We would certainly appreciate the help. Below are some fliers and what-not you can print out and use! All are in Adobe PDF format.
- Notacon promotional flier (290k)
- Notacon promotional flier (4 per page) (352k)
- Notacon professional/executive oriented flier (290k)
- Notacon professional/executive oriented flier (4 per page) (352k)
Consider putting up fliers and small handbills in the following kinds of locations, or telling the organizations list below about the event.
- Coffee shops
- Book stores
- Record stores
- Music stores (Sam Ashe, Guitar Center, etc.)
- Gaming stores
- Clubs and hangouts
- Art galleries
- Colleges and Universities
- ACM chapters, IEEE Chapters
- College newspapers
- Radio PSA (contact us, we have one prepared already
- Cafes and restaurants
- Alternative newspapers
- Art house movie theaters
- LUGs, MUGs and other user groups
- Mailing lists and web forums
Older fliers can be found here. They are old, but are around for historical reasons.